Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is a federal law that will require IHSS and WPCS providers to check in and out after each shift by using either the IHSS EVV ESP Mobile app, the Electronic Service Portal or Telephone Timesheet System (TTS; using the recipients landline telephone).
· This change will go into effect on 7/1/2023 for ONLY non-live in providers. .
· Check-in at the beginning of each shift in real time
· Check-out at the end of each shift in real time
· Identify location when checking in or out as either at the recipient’s home or in the community.
· IHSS EVV ESP Mobil app will be available for download on 7/1/2023
· Resources are available on the CDSS website
· The system will only capture location when the provider checks in and out. They system will not track the provider’s location or movements throughout the day.
· The EVV system will allow a provider to fix an error if they forget to check in or out.
Public Authority In-Home Supportive Services
San Joaquin County ~ COVID-19 Updated